Inching Toward Simplicity: Pragmatics and Prose

Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Right Choice


Welcome to Inching Toward Simplicity! I hope you find some words in the archives here that inspire or encourage you in your own journey toward simplicity.

The Right Choice is not always the easiest choice. But I need to put this blog aside so I have more time to pursue my writing career. I have a publisher interested in my book--a new take on writing and motherhood. I've my first poetry chapbook and a Web site on my book to put together.

Please stay in touch: khauswirth@sbcglobal.net. If you'd like to be on the mailing list for Harriet's Voice: A Writing Mother's Journey, please send your contact information.

Many thanks,
Katherine
Poets & Writers Directory listing
Media Bistro Freelancer Page

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home